Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Off to Barca

Since half of my campus is empty, Obright was able to sleep in his own room the first night next to my buddy Paresh as his roomate had moven out already. Last night we could not find Paresh, so I told Obright not to worry and just crash there again (mostly as I didnt want him to sleep in my room due to his extreme sleep flatulance). Little did I know however is that the reason Paresh was not in his room last night was because the room was supposed to be demolished this morning... good thing the French are lazy.

The 3 of us are about to head to Versailles to check out the Palace before bouncing to the airport for a night of chupito style partying with my homegirl Cornelia (one of my roomates when I was living there).

it is the morning of day 2 and we are still alive... great success!

Wiener out

No comments:

Post a Comment