Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In Barcelona and loving it

We arrived in barcelona yesterday evening and met up with mike's old housemate Cornelia. We are staying with her and today we are having a barbeque. Its going to go down cottage styles with charcoal and all. Mike and I (alex) have volunteered to do all the barbequing. There are going to be 6 or 7 people so i am wondering why mike's friends have allowed us to cook. They may be in for a suprise when we the food turns up black and hard as a rock.

Last night we went to a bar and a club and met a lot of people from America (as they called it). It was a lot of fun. My mother should be proud of me because thus far i havent started any infernos.

To no suprise i think i have out eaten mike and jordan combined as I have been eating about 6 square meals a day without exaggeration.

Im out

- Shafran

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy! Hahaha you're surprised you out-ate them? I'm not. Keep having fun and take tons of pics!

    -Laura Datts

    ReplyDelete