Monday, June 22, 2009

Backwards city

Amsterdam is the Disney world for degenerates. You can get/do anything
here except for much needed antibiotics. The theme of the last 24hrs
is waiting; yesterday me and shaf waited at the hospital for hrs for a
feminist dr to tell me that she only prescribes antibiotics for
emergencies and that my stomach infection (that I likely got from
sadomizong a chicken) would have to be dealt with back home. Only in
Amsterdam can a person buy drugs and sex legally, but can't get much
needed stomach meds. I wish the dr Had entered a washroom that I had
chyrnoboled in, not for the sake of getting drugs from her, but more
so that I could have put her down like a sick dog.

Back to the theme... Waiting. As I type this on shaf's iPhone, we are
waiting to enter Anne frank's house. My visual /spacial retartedness
has made this a gruelling process. We are almost in now. I am glad
there is a big line, as it seems the world is quickly forgetting the
holocaust, or has stopped caring all together. Anyhow time to stop
work on the diary to focus on on someone else'.

Were off to Prague tonight, we're pumped to party with beautiful
girls, sip absenth, and hopefully encounter a place where doctors get
their degrees from an educational system and not from giving felatio
to sailors.

That's it for now.

Wiener out.

No comments:

Post a Comment