Sunday, June 14, 2009

awaiting the boyz

Just got back to HEC from a great family road trip to the Riviera, and thought it would be time for my first post. We managed to survive a week all together without Kevin attemptng to kill me, so I will have to give it a big thumbs up. We did however almost die while sailing, when our hobbie turtled in the middle of the mediteranean, but that is a story you'll have to wait to hear...its a good one.

Anyhow, In a couple hours I will head to the near by train station to pick up the boyz and get them set up on campus. After they spend a few hours fighting off jetlag and touring the muskoka-like campus which has been my home for the last 5 months, Bill and Lill will be taking us all for dinner in Versailles before a little euro-trip kickoff party I have organised on campus.

I'd like to give a shout out to Mike, Joyce, my surrogate family (Shafrans, Amrams). This trip will undoubtedly be a memorable one for the 3 of us, and I look forward to sharing pictures and stories with all of you, both through this blog, and of course in person upon our return home.

Mike out

No comments:

Post a Comment